Nov 15th, 2022
Cathy Erway is a James Beard and IACP (The International Association of Culinary Professionals) award winning food writer and the author of the cookbooks “The Food of Taiwan”, “Sheet Pan Chicken”, and the memoir “The Art of Eating In: How I Learned to Stop Spending and Love the Stove”. She hosts the podcast Self Evident, exploring Asian America’s stories. Tune in to learn more about:
- Cathy’s experience living in New York and how she learned to stop eating out and eating at home;
- Her blog about not eating out in the city;
- Food and packaging waste;
- Her inspiration for writing the cookbook “The Food of Taiwan”;
- Day and midnight markets in Taiwan;
- Her podcast on Heritage Radio Network Eat your words;
- Self Evident, the community podcast that explores Asian American stories.
To learn more about Cathy, go to https://theartofeatingin.com/.