Help HHRA Grow!
Imagine you live and are raising a family in the Midwestern town pictured here. You’ve heard that prenatal pesticide exposures sometimes cause reproductive health problems and that pesticides can impair a child’s development. How would you protect your children, both born and unborn, from the pesticides applied on nearby fields?
HHRA is working hard to find answers. We want to determine whether and how pesticides are impacting public health, and if they are, which ones? Our research is driven by scientists, doctors and clinicians who are on the front lines. Many work daily with pregnant women, infants, and children as they develop. Both new moms and many of their doctors have grown concerned about the rising frequency of reproductive problems and impaired children’s development.
Rigorous public health research in hospitals is costly. The Heartland Study is taking off, and so must our fundraising. Please help us sustain our momentum so we can begin answering these and other lingering questions.
Generating new science and insights to promote public health is our mission and passion. HHRA is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. Thank you for any help you can provide!
There are three ways you can help us grow:
- Provide general support for the projects and initiatives of the HHRA. Your donation will be applied to our most pressing priorities.
- Support our cutting-edge research, such as HHRA’s flagship project The Heartland Study, our work measuring pesticide residues in food and levels in people, and our efforts to track changes in pesticide use.
- Support our Communications, Outreach and Education Program. Your donation will help us amplify and share our science to ensure it has a constructive impact on food, farming and health.
Select one of these options in the donation section below to make a tax-deductible contribution to HHRA.
Ways to Give
- Scroll down to donate online by credit card or PayPal
- Mail contributions by check payable to the Heartland Health Research Alliance to:
Heartland Health Research Alliance
17145 W Bluemound Road Suite J-128
Brookfield, WI 53005
- For general fundraising questions or to donate stock, please contact the HHRA Executive Director Charles Benbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org.