Piper Davis is a celebrated baker and partner at Grand Central Bakery, a regional chain of 10 cafes and artisan bakeries in the Pacific Northwest. An avid baker, cook and good food provisioner, she is the co-author of “The Grand Central Baking Book” and is Board Chair of the national nonprofit Chefs Collaborative. Tune in to learn more about:
- Piper’s childhood and her love of baking inspired by her mom – Grand Central Bakery founder, Gwyneth Bassetti;
- The artisan bread revolution;
- The power of deliciousness;
- About Grand Central Bakery and their mission to produce delicious food and treat their employees well;
- The tomato story and the challenges of purchasing local ingredients, from wheat to vegetables.