LeAnna Compagna is a third generation organic farmer in Middlebury, Vermont. Together with her husband they are farming on their own dairy farm as well as on LeAnna’s parents farm that became an organic farm in 2007, when her parents sold the herd of cows that had come with the farm and replaced it with a herd of organic Dutch Belted dairy cows. Tune in to learn more about:
- LeAnna’s story of becoming an organic dairy farmer;
- Small family farms;
- Becoming a steward of the land;
- All about organic dairy cows;
- Why farming is a 24/7 job;
- How inflation is hitting the daily operation of the farm.