Nsedu Obot Witherspoon, MPH, Executive Director for the Children’s Environmental Health Network (CEHN), leader in the field of children’s health, and proud mom of four, has served as a key spokesperson for children’s health vulnerabilities and the need for their protection. Tune in to learn more about:
– The Children’s Environmental Health Network and its push for the effective implementation of the Food Quality Protection Act, a pesticide reform bill that improved the protection of children (1996).
– Why scientific research is still needed in the area of children’s health.
– Our dependency on the “chemical economy”.
– How the public can positively influence lawmakers and products.
– Childhood cancer and the Cancer Free Economy Network.
– Why messaging about climate change should be a priority.
To learn more about the Children’s Environmental Health Network visit: www.chen.org.