Dr. Michelle Perro is a veteran pediatrician with over 40 years of experience in acute and integrative medicine. Dr. Perro has transformed her clinical practice to include pesticide and health advocacy more than fifteen years ago. She is also the co-author of the book “What’s Making Our Children Sick” as well as Executive Director of the non-profit scientific website “GMO Science.” Tune in to learn more about:
- The difference between acute and integrative medicine;
- The root cause of disease and why food is medicine;
- The global issue of obesity and insulin resistance chemicals (obesogens) in the food;
- How Big Ag is supported by the government;
- What is making our kids sick and the connection between gut and our overall health;
- How to get off the chemical food wheel;
- Why being sick is the new normal and how the only way to change it would be to start with the pantry first;
- Dr. Perro’s new upcoming book “Making Our Children Well”;
- The link between infertility and pesticides;
- Why it is important to include more plants into your diet.
To learn more about Dr. Perro go to https://drmichelleperro.com/.