Dr. Molly Jahn is a professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she holds appointments in the Department of Agronomy, the Nelson Institute, the Global Health Institute (on leave 2019-20 for Government Service), and a $0 appointment in the Wisconsin School of Law. She is currently on an Interagency Personnel Agreement from UW-Madison to work as a Program Manager at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Tune in to learn more about:
- The risks in the US food system and why they should be a concern;
- The multiple breadbasket failure;
- How COVID revealed the fragility of the food system;
- The negative effects of driving diversity out of the food system;
- How conflicts are a real threat to the stability of the food system;
- The future of microbial foods.
To learn more about Dr. Jahn and her work go to https://jahnresearchgroup.net/who-we-are/molly-jahn/.