Dr. André Leu is the international director of Regeneration International, an organization that promotes food, farming and land use systems that regenerate and stabilize climate systems, the health of the planet and people, communities, culture and local economies. He is an internationally recognized speaker and the author of “Growing Life”, “Poisoning our Children” and the “Myths of Safe Pesticides”. Dr. Leu was the longest serving President of IFOAM – Organics International, the world change agent and umbrella body for the organic sector, for which he is currently the IFOAM Ambassador. Together with his wife Julia, he runs an organic tropical fruit farm in Daintree, Australia. Tune in to learn more about:
- About IFOAM and their mission to bring true sustainability to agriculture across the globe;
- How the organization Regeneration International got started with the mission to promote, facilitate and accelerate the global transition to regenerative food, farming and land management;
- The People’s Food Summit, which is a parallel event to the UN World Food Day, that was organized out of the need to create a different summit to promote agroecological, organic and regenerative food systems;
- What is regenerative and degenerative in farming;
- His books “Poisoning our Children” and “Myths of Safe Pesticides”.
To learn more about Dr. Leu’s work, go to https://regenerationinternational.org/.