Wade Miller is the Vice President of Farm Resources and Sustainability at Coulee Region Organic Produce Pools (CROPP)/Organic Valley, the nation’s largest organic, farmer-owned cooperative and one of the world’s largest organic consumer brands. Tune in to learn more about:
- Wade’s career path in agriculture;
- Sustaining family farms and recognizing that they are the caretakers of the earth;
- The newly awarded grant from the USDA to CROPP/Organic Valley that provides resources to accelerate 1,200 new carbon reduction and removal projects on 500 Organic Valley farms;
- The seed of low carbon organic milk;
- Interventions on farms that have carbon impacts like silvopasture, that will model carbon impact and direct farmer payments for carbon reduction and removal;
- Why farmers are a solution, not a problem to climate change.
To learn more about Wade’s work and CROPP/Organic Valley go to https://www.organicvalley.coop/.